Baccarat Bitcoin Game
Crypto has become more popular recently, so many online casinos have now adopted it as a payment method. As such, many software providers have also adapted casino games for crypto play, which is how Bitcoin baccarat came to exist.
In this article, we’ll look at how to play this game, the popular cryptos you can use, game strategies, and critical factors to consider when you play Baccarat.
Best Casino Sites to Play Baccarat with Crypto
Rules of Bitcoin Baccarat
Bitcoin baccarat is the same as online baccarat, except you can play with cryptocurrencies. It’s similar to online blackjack, but instead of trying to reach 21, the objective is to get your cards as close to nine as possible. Below, we list the crucial rules to keep in mind while playing.
- You play against the banker (dealer) instead of other players.
- You place your bet before hands are dealt; there are two hands – the player and banker.
- You can bet on the player, banker, or wager on a tie.
- All 10 and face cards count as zero, while Ace counts as one.
- If your hand totals a two-digit number, only the second number counts.
- You can draw a third card if the initial two cards total less than six or seven.
Popular Cryptos to Play Online Baccarat
- Bitcoin: This is the first crypto and remains the most popular at online casinos.
- Ethereum: Ethereum quickly rose to challenge BTC and became the second-place leader of cryptos in terms of its market cap.
- Litecoin: Litecoin is considered a younger sibling to Bitcoin but boasts a faster network and a smaller fee.
How to Play Bitcoin Baccarat
Bitcoin baccarat is available at many crypto casinos and it’s easy to play. You’ll be able to find both RNG and live dealer versions. Whichever version you choose, the online baccarat software will calculate the totals and wins for you, so all you do is choose which bet to make.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to start playing and two primary factors to consider.
- Choose a casino: Ensure you play at a safe casino that’s licensed and regulated by a reputable organisation such as the Curacao eGaming.
- Pick your Bitcoin baccarat variant: Choose between the different variants before you play, considering the RTP and rules.
- Set a bankroll: Decide on a bankroll you can comfortably wager, and stick to that while playing.
- Make your bet: Pick a chip, valued between one and 100 units most of the time, and place your bet on Banker, Player, or Tie.
- Deal the cards: Click the button to deal the cards and the software will often let you know if you need a third card.
- See if you win: Once the software or live dealer deals the cards, you can see whether your bet won or lost and collect your payout if it won.
Types of Bets
What makes this game so easy to play is that there are only three types of bets: Banker, Player, or Tie bet. You can choose any of the three to wager on, but remember there are different odds of winning each bet. Over the years, experts have calculated the chance to win one of the three bets and have come to the following conclusion.
- Banker: 45.86% chance to occur and 1.06% house edge.
- Player: 44.63% chance to occur and 1.24% house edge.
- Tie: 9.51% chance to occur and 14.36% house edge.
Multiple variations are available, and all bring their own flair to the game, from thrilling gameplay to unique rules or innovative graphics. These variations range from 3D or Pro Baccarat to Delux or Baccarat Mini. Ensure you know the different games and find one you like before spending your crypto.
It’s vital to know that while several strategies are available, these methods don’t give you a better way to win, but rather manage your bankroll more effectively. Overall, no strategies you employ can influence the game or results in any way.
This strategy is a positive progression one that requires you to place your wagers with specific amounts. Choose your unit, say one chip, and place your bet. If you lose, you stick to the same stake. However, if you win, you change it to three units, then two units, then four units. The goal is to bet the entire sequence without losing, as a loss reverts your bet to one unit.
The Paroli is the reverse of the popular Martingale strategy, as it’s a positive progression instead of a negative one. Where Martingale doubles your bet after each loss, Paroli doubles it after each win. You revert your stake when you lose and start again.
This method is one of the easiest strategies to understand, as it only requires you to bet on a single side of the table. That means you choose a bet, either Banker or Player, and only bet on that one. The idea is that each game slightly skews to one of these results, and hopefully, you win more than you lose.
What to Consider When Playing
When you choose to play Bitcoin baccarat, ensure you look up some of the details of this game. The first is to consider who created the game, as many leading game providers are available. Brands like Evolution, Ezugi, and Microgaming add a certain flair to their games, but you also know it’s fair, as it uses RNG (random number generator).
These companies ensure their games are tested for fairness by third-party agencies like eCOGRA. Depending on the provider and game variation, your RTP can also range between 86% and 99%. Overall, Bitcoin baccarat is exciting to play, provided you keep to your limits and play for fun.
Can I play Bitcoin baccarat on my smartphone?
Yes, Bitcoin and online baccarat games use HTML5, which perfectly adapts to any screen size and device. HTML5 means you can play on the go with your mobile.
Is Bitcoin baccarat safe and fair?
Yes, leading providers who independently test the games for fairness make it. Majority of crypto casinos has their own tab to verify the fairness of the game, don't trust the site, but verify fairness, always!
What are good tips to remember when playing Bitcoin baccarat?
Never bet on the tie bet, as it has a low chance of occurring, and make sure you properly manage your bankroll.